The Doc Brown Trio are three versatile musicians with years of experience entertaining people all over the country in many and varied settings.
Bringing their own PA system and Public Liability Insurance The Doc Emmett Brown Trio create a huge sound with a small footprint. Guitar, violin and percussion combine to produce a full, unique and dynamic sound that is the perfect musical tonic for your event.
Hear classic songs you know and love given a new twist and find your feet tapping and head nodding to numbers you’d long forgotten.
The trio receive consistent praise for their renditions of cover songs by artists such as David Bowie, Paul Simon, Hank Williams, Blondie, Peter Gabriel, Bob Dylan, Fleetwood Mac, Richard Thompson, The Police, REM, Elvis Costello, Bruce Springsteen, Neil Young, Arctic Monkeys, The Strokes, Gnarls Barkley, Kings of Leon, to name but a few.
If you are interested in booking the guys to play then please get in touch.
Wes is a singer with a soulful and dynamic voice and an intricate style of acoustic guitar playing. He adds his own expressive delivery to over a century of well known songs from Hank Williams to The Arctic Monkeys.
Jools' violin background stems from classical playing, and he continues with this as a member of the Birmingham Philharmonic Orchestra. He has also studied Bluegrass playing under fiddle player expert Fletcher Bright.
His interpretation of many familiar licks on the violin is mesmerising and a rare treat.
Versatile, skilled, and solid. Ben is a sympathetic player, much sought after by many bands and singer-songwriters; proof of his talent as a percussionist.
- Can’t thank you guys enough for an awesome performance at my husbands 40th yesterday - so many compliments from all our friends & family you really helped make the day special - thank you!
Lindsey S - 05/05/2019
- Hi there - just a very quick post to say Thanks very much for rockin' up to support our Wild West Social last Saturday - we've had soooo much great feedback from those that attended - if anyone would like any personal recommendations on your performances, please feel free to send them our way! - we'll be more than happy to get you back very soon - best wishes from everyone at Camp Hill Rugby Club.
Camp Hill Rugby Club - 02/04/2019
- I just wanted to send you a quick message to say thank you so much for playing at mine and Georgie's wedding on Sunday. The amount of people who have been in touch in the last couple of days to say how brilliant they thought you were is incredible. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I, Georgie, and everybody else did.
Thank you as well for playing There She Goes (a couple of times!). Georgie was seriously very impressed. As I said, everybody thought you guys were amazing, and I've no doubt you'll see a few people from the wedding at future gigs, or be contacted about playing at other events in the future!
I really appreciate the hard work you all put in, especially travelling down to the Cotswolds so close to Christmas. So really, thank you again. Everything was superb.
James and Georgie - 26/12/2018
- Cracking music at Dudley yesterday.
Paul M - Dudley Beer Festival - 02/12/2018
- Thank you so much for Saturday- you guys were absolutely fantastic- perfect! You really made the day, our only disappointment was that we were off having photos for so long but lucky could still hear you.
Keira & Matt - 02/06/2018
- Absolutely amazing band, they played the V.I.P national camping caravan week festival 2018 at Alton Starr campsite. Brilliant choice of songs, great vocals, brilliant violinist and great drummer. Will be booking them for my wedding without any doubt. Will also be travelling to go see them again soon. Excellent.
Organisation: NCCW V.I.P event
- Thank you so much for playing at our wedding at Smallshaw Farm. You guys were absolutely incredible and nailed our first dance song in such little time! You blew our minds. Everyone loved you. Thank you.
Lucee & Sam - 28/04/2018
- Thank you so much for joining us at out Wedding. We had the most wonderful do. So many of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed your music. For us you were just the perfect match for our evening.
Hope to see you playing again soon. Wishing you a fantastic Christmas and New Year,
Mr and Mrs T - 22/12/2017
- Wes and his band were the most perfect addition to our daytime party. They kept the guests singing and dancing with beautifully performed songs that everyone loved, and added the best atmosphere- can't beat a band who truly looks like they're loving what they do! We kept getting compliments throughout the day (and even now weeks later) from guests on how wonderful the music was.
Communication with Wes beforehand was easy and straightforward, we asked Wes to please learn three new songs for our ceremony to be played at different times which he was more than happy to do- and they sounded just perfect! The band was extremely professional with their equipment setup and made life super easy for the organisers. I couldn't have imagined better entertainment and would recommend to everyone.
T.Jackson - 19/08/2017
- I just wanted to E-mail to say a massive thank you to both Wes and yourself (Jools) for everything you did for us on our son’s Wedding Day. The music was absolutely perfect, just what we wanted and added a really great chilled atmosphere to the afternoon - I’m only sorry I didn’t get a bit more of an opportunity to chat with you on the day (busy circulating and making sure everything/one was ok).
Loads of people commented on how great the music was and I’m very grateful for how flexible you were in moving around the timings of your sets to accommodate us – it gave everything a really good flow. - J.Sanders - 31/05/2017
- Just a quick note to say thanks to you 3 guys for the set you performed for our Post Wedding party on Sunday. All of the feedback we've had has been 100% positive, and (from my side of the family anyway) thats some high praise indeed :)
Anyway thanks again, you were the highlight of the party! - R.Kenney - 23/10/2016
- A great bunch of guys with a great energy, amazing vocals and super talented. A must see. Brilliant - Liddy (Pomeroys' Bistro) August 2016
- Just wanted to say cheers for last weekend, everyone had a great time and loved the music. We had a lot of great comments about you guys from our guests. Looking forward to seeing you again at Andy and Rachel’s wedding in August. J.Young - 25/06/2016
- Wes, Jools and Ben have a depth of sound that is incredible and arrangements to match. D.Adamson 02/09/2015